We understand that a lot has changed, and we are also adapting so that you feel safer while traveling. We have implemented new biosecurity and preventive measures so that we can continue to offer you the best travel experiences.
Our sanitization and cleaning program demonstrates that we are one of the world’s leading airlines when it comes to safety according to the Airline Ratings ranking, and this allows us to ensure that more people travel well.
We will continue to update our protocols and adopt best practices to guarantee your safety.
- The use of face masks is obligatory during the entire travel process.
- Bear in mind that some airports only allow entry to the terminal building to people that have a boarding pass.
- Add the services you need such as carry-on or checked baggage, and check-in in My Trips or our app, to have your boarding pass with you on your cell phone and speed up your journey.
At the counters:
- We are constantly cleaning all surfaces and our work area with industrial-grade disinfectants.
- We maintain a safe distance in all lines, following the signs and markings at the airport.
- We have disinfectant mats at the aircraft door, and our staff will offer you antibacterial gel and check your body temperature remotely.
- We implemented personal scans of boarding passes, avoiding contact.
- We have disinfectant mats at the entrance to the aircraft.
- Our staff verifies your body temperature from a distance.
- We board the aircraft in groups of no more than 30 people, and we respect safe distances.
On the aircraft
- All our crew wears masks, face shields, and gloves.
- We can provide you with hand sanitizer gel.
- We disembark the plane in a controlled manner by row to guarantee a healthy distance.
- All our aircraft have HEPA filters, which recycle 100% of the air in the cabin every three minutes and remove 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
- We carry out a deep clean of the cabin before each flight.
- We use industrial-grade cleaning products to disinfect all surfaces, including tables, backrests, bathrooms, armrests, seats, safety belts, partitions, and luggage compartments.
- We apply a disinfectant to your baggage to maintain it free of viruses and bacteria.
- We make sure to respect a safe distance in the baggage claim areas.